Efficiently transform steam and cold water into high-pressure, high temperature liquid feeds for tank cleaning machines and custom-designed nozzle manifolds. The units are non-intrusive and can be used with cold, low-pressure city water and existing plant steam. Operating at increased pressure provides greater cleaning impact and higher temperatures help break down soil quickly.
- TankJet B Injector for liquid discharge capacities up to 34 gpm (129 l/min)
- TankJet BX Injector for liquid discharge capacities up to 110 gpm (416 l/min)
Strainers are essential to the efficiency and longevity of tank cleaning nozzles. Particulates in the liquid can clog nozzles or stop rotation which results in insufficient cleaning and potential product contamination. Spraying Systems Co. offers an extensive line of strainers. Choose from:
Contact us for suggestions on choosing the best strainer for your application.
The tapered manway assembly can be used with tanker truck openings between 17” (432 mm) and 21” (533 mm). It is suitable for use with the TankJet® 360 tank cleaning machine for drop-in-place installations.
Choose from a wide variety of mounting flange options:
- Three-prong mounting flanges
- ANSI 150# raised face flanges
- Sanitary tri-clamp flanges
- Adjustable flanges for proper positioning
For more information, see Tank Cleaning Catalog 15