Efficiently transform steam and cold water into high-pressure, high temperature liquid feeds for tank cleaning machines and custom-designed nozzle manifolds. The units are non-intrusive and can be used with cold, low-pressure city water and existing plant steam. Operating at increased pressure provides greater cleaning impact and higher temperatures help break down soil quickly.
- TankJet B Injector for liquid discharge capacities up to 34 gpm (129 l/min)
- TankJet BX Injector for liquid discharge capacities up to 110 gpm (416 l/min)
The tapered manway assembly can be used with tanker truck openings between 17” (432 mm) and 21” (533 mm). It is suitable for use with the TankJet® 360 tank cleaning machine for drop-in-place installations.
Choose from a wide variety of mounting flange options:
- Three-prong mounting flanges
- ANSI 150# raised face flanges
- Sanitary tri-clamp flanges
- Adjustable flanges for proper positioning
For more information, see Tank Cleaning Catalog 15